Has your wood floor taken a beating over time and in bad shape? Let ViperTech clean, restore, and beautify it using only the finest products and equipment on the market. See below to learn more.
What is the process ViperTech uses to clean my Hardwood floor?
- Inspect the floor to determine the best protective coating for your floor.
- Identify any surface contaminates to make certain that prior to application the high quality coating will properly adhere to the floor.
- Prepare the floor — vacuum floor thoroughly, cover vents, and protect floor boards as needed.
- Deep clean the floor to remove dirt, grime, and a thin surface of the existing finish.
- Vacuum the floor again and apply suggested solvent, then dry.
- Provide information on how to maintain your new floor, enabling you to extend its life.
Do you use heavy toxic chemicals in the process? We have many employees in our office!
Nope! The products we use are non-toxic and have minimal odor. Safe for you, your tenants, and customers. Additionally, the polyurethane coatings dry quickly so you can use your space shortly after we’ve provided the service.